Personality test day, whoooo! This is a blogtember post I can do, yes it is. Although I wish it was one of those online quizzes that was like, "Which Mad Men character are you?" or "What kind of fashionista are you?!?"
Intuitive. Okay, I had to google this one. "Paying the most attention to the impressions or the meaning and patterns of the information I get. I would rather learn by thinking a problem through than by hands-on experience." Kind of? I guess that is why I only scored 25%. There are definitely things that I prefer to get my hands on to learn and while we're at it get your minds out of the gutter.
Feeling. OBVIOUS. ALL THE FEELINGS ALL THE TIME. Refer to blog posts 1-1,000,000 for evidence of this.
Judging. "Like to have things settled and organized." Yes, yes, and more yes. I can't believe I only got 22% on this one, actually. Probably because I want to appear carefree and cool, but honestly. I usually have at least one to-do list going and in fact I have about 3 separate ones in the works for wedding planning. And although this made me giggle, I do understand the difference between "judging" and "judgmental. Because if it were the latter I would've gotten at least 104%.
Should we try to estimate how many of us score 65% and over on Introversion?

I could totally be a hermit if that was cool with the universe.
ReplyDelete"I am quiet, not bitchy, thank you."
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY. It's the shy/asshole confusion.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shy%2FAsshole%20Confusion
INTROVERTS UNITE! ...individually.
i can't wait for us to be introverted together.
ReplyDeleteit'll be awesome.
I scored extroversion, which surprised me. But maybe it shouldn't because I'm the opposite of you - bitchy, not quiet. :) Extroverted judger. Yuup.
ReplyDeleteINTROVERTS FOR LIFE. FEELINGS FOREVER.
ReplyDeleteTo me, being introverted is like so badly wanting to spend time with all of your friends but wishing everyone would just STFU as soon as we're all together.
I'm the loner 78% extrovert over here....
ReplyDeleteI scored a 78% in introvert too. I was a little surprised to see the number be THAT high.
ReplyDeleteHehe...introvert I am not, but I was kind of surprised how spot on this test was. Yay psychology.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling and judging too!!! I'm a 1% extrovert...which dosen't make sense why not just say 99% introvert? what evs!!
ReplyDeletesign me up for 120% judgmental... i mean....
ReplyDeleteI'll raise my hand the introversion and the feelings. So many feelings. Are we the weird ones for having so many feelings - or are other people just strange because they don't?
ReplyDeleteAre you f*in kidding me?!? I'm an INFJ too. I told you we are so much alike. It's the rarest of the personality traits. Only 1% of the population is an INFJ.
ReplyDeleteMy friend got 77% on her introvert-ness. We both nearly died. I don't know why but this quiz has fascinated me.
ReplyDeleteOooh I want to try this! Being intuitive sounds very fancy! :)
ReplyDelete