Friday, September 20, 2013

friday thoughts.

Oh, hey there. Yes, this is me. That person who once regularly wrote stuff here. I think this is the longest I have unintentionally gone without posting a damn thing.

I don't know what it is. I've been mildly sick. Majorly bored and tested. And superiorly trying to get my shit together aka budgeting actual money and aka eating actual food and not m&m's with coke zero from the employee store. Neither of those things are realistically entertaining except when I tell Justin that I need to budget for happy hour and he tries to tell me that is the opposite of my life plan but then gives in because he knows I need me some happy hour. DO NOT TAKE AWAY MY HAPPY HOUR, LIFE PLAN.

I'll come back here, I will. With stories of jmeoww's cheese farts and our 2nd trip to the vet this month because once again she is smarter than we ever will be and impossible to drug.


Stories of how our dvr broke and I lost 14 episodes of My Cat From Hell and at least 6 crime dramas that we know are irreplaceable. Oh AND the episodes of SOA that I was hoarding so that once I caught up I would have them at my disposal, fo FREE. And possibly stories of how my mom suggested we go try on something that rhymes with "shedding fress" this weekend and how I immediately decided that I need to slip a flask in my purse for this occasion.

I sense many adventures with mom happening this weekend. Stay tuned.

12 comments:

  1. YOU LOST CRIME SHOWS?! Unacceptable. Your life is hard right now.

    You will definitely need the flask for wedding dress shopping. I hope you have more luck than I did and the consultant assigned to you in one of the bridal shops isn't a girl you graduated high school with. Because that happened and I'm still not over it. FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME PICTURES. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG if our DVR broke, I WOULD DIE. i never watch live tv because i hate commercials. ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you around these parts. My absence is inexcusable, too, but let's not talk about it.

    UMMMM DRESS SHOPPING? FACETIME ME/REPLY TO THE GROUP THREAD. YOU KNOW THE DRILL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to watch My Cat From Hell, you live it.

    Kidding JMeoww, don't kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you and JMeoww go to the vet more than any person i know.
    side note - i haven't had a drink going on two weeks now. please help me. get drunk with me through the internet? PLEASE?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never went dress shopping and I kind wish I had...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out what rhymes with shedding fress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your shows. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    Shedding fress hopping was easy for me, I let my BFF pick my dress. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. let's have a moment of silence for yours shows please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need you to make sure to post about all those things, and I need you to know I feel so so so so bad for you that you lost your shows. Been there, IT SUCKS.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...