Friday, January 31, 2014

check, check...one-two...CHECK.

HI YOU GUYS! Remember last time I blogged about being on the verge of a mild mental breakdown? I wish I was here to tell you that things have gotten better but in fact they have just gotten weirder. Nothing bad, nothing bad at all. Just things like having feminine flow problems for two weeks straight coupled with the digestive issues that come along with it. Periods AND farting? You've come to the right place, ladies.

And then one time at the gym I took a medicine ball right to the face and busted my lip open (because the trainer was far too busy calling me a giraffe to actually catch the ball like he was supposed to as it was bouncing back up into my face). I didn't cry at the gym because, hello gym patrons. But as soon as I walked through the apartment door and Justin asked how the gym was I started bawling and cried, "I GOT HURT" like a proper two-year old child that couldn't really form sentences. And then jmeoww licked the ice-pack as it was on my face and I just could not even fathom what was going on in my life at that moment.


I haven't felt like myself and I need myself back so I can start kicking ass again. I promise that I won't continue to use this space as a whine-fest however it is my blog and I do what I want for reasons unknown to any of us. I mean really, the point of this post was to tell you that jmeoww licked an icepack that was on my face.

In other, more HAPPY news, I am super excited to announce that I have been chosen as a Real Bride Contributor for Broke Ass Bride. So if I'm not posting here, you can find me there talking all things wedding and being budget savvy. And if I'm not posting there, then someone should probably alert the authorities.

And that basically wraps up yet another non-post post from yours truly. Maybe possibly next week we will have a vet-trip recap for you. If any of us make it out alive...

12 comments:

  1. "I GOT HURT TODAY 1/31/14"

    Listen, TIFFANY, you do what you gotta do. Depressed, PMS, farting and all. I'll still love ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I GOT HURT TODAY 1/31/14"

      DEAD. At least you were dry!

      Delete
  2. TIFF MEOWW. You know I'll find you wherever you are. Does that sound ominous? It should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm. Trainer fail. I don't like that. Also...I think that was your girls misguided way of saying she loves you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh JMeoww licked the ice pack and is cuddling with you in that photo. Zombie apocalypse is upon us, I'm certain this is one of the first signs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The period farts are just the worst. Let your trainer in on THAT next time he doesn't catch the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG OMG that's awesome you're a contributor there. I love it.

    Your trainer needs a kick in the mommy daddy button. I don't like it!

    Also with Steph on JMeoww licking the ice pack/cuddling = zombie apocalypse

    ReplyDelete
  7. extra farting and shark week?! my worst nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We refer to it as Shark Week also ^..... The happy news is pretty awesome..congrats girly..... and tummy troubs are the worst..wishing you less flatulence this coming month. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. farting, PMS AND getting a medicine ball to the face? you are definitely allowed to whine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is justin marrying you because of your farting and bleeding or in spite of it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the contributor gig!!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...