Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fancy Fridays: Summer Day Tripping


Besides the 5 weddings I will be attending this summer, I have about 78 other weekend outings planned. Am I complaining? A little. I like to be lazy. However, beer tasting at the fair, wine tasting, concerts, and multiple birthday parties are way to much fun to pass up. Also, I have issues saying "no." Let's talk about it.

This color blocked skirt looks so summery and fresh. I don't really understand how a skirt can look fresh, that was just the first word that came to mind. I love this look because it is simple, but looks like a real grown-up put it together. I typically don't dress like a real grown-up. Unless tank tops with skinny jeans count. I also don't typically dress this ladylike. Well guess what, you guys. I'm becoming a lady! A real grown-up lady!

Untitled #2




Link up with av of Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies!




14 comments:

  1. That skirt is totally cute! I can def picture you wearing this...in a non-creepy way lol!

    I linked up for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute outfit! I like it because, even if it is ladylike, it's also a little quirky. I mean what true ladylike person would wear those sunglasses?! I'm glad that we get to be blog friends now and share our quirky styles with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to become a lady!! High five on Friday's Fancies!! You should be proud of yourself, busy little lady!!
    -Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 weddings?! wow! lovely outfit by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt you featured! Perfect for birthday parties, wine tastings, beer tastings, and everything else in between.

    And I'm with you, I don't always dress like an adult. But add some accessories and I can fool myself into dressing like one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love outfits like these...too bad I'm just not as ladylike and grown-up as I'm supposed to be. LOL :) Keeps me young and fresh. Hahaha! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used that skirt in My Friday's Fancies too! Love how you tied it all together with white.

    xo
    Sam
    www.lepetitepear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Those sunglasses are such a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that white eyelet top. Would definitely look perfect with those shoes! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eyelet pieces are such a pretty addition to the color block skirt! Have such a fun weekend, whatever you taste this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top with that skirt! That is so cute! Great picks.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit! I love that simple necklace too. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit!! that top is so cute and with the skirt, love the combination

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...