I love music. It might be more accurate to say I am IN love with music. And I am always looking for new stuff to listen to. While it may not be new to you (hipster…), it’s new to my music library. My musical obsession of the week is Imagine Dragons. They’ve been around for a few years, but I caught their song “Round and Round” on Gossip Girl. They follow the trend of newer alternative and I’m going to use the phrase “more musically gentle” to describe their overall sound. I might even copyright that phrase.
My favorite song on Continued Silence is “Demons.” It’s an even more relaxed song, the gentlest of the musically gentle. And although the lyrics don’t exactly fit, the overall mood of this song is expressive of how I've been feeling lately: relaxed, peaceful, and quite lovely.
I was supposed to see them at a music fest in Vegas last year, but I couldn't go at the last minute. They have an interesting sound.
ReplyDeleteSince our music taste is either exactly the same or exact opposite I wasn't sure what to expect here...but I like it!! A lot, actually!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog through Leeann, and am actually excited to follow! I also have a murderous cat, she's like a killer from a horror movie. Good song, too!
ReplyDeleteI never realized cats could be so difficult! Thanks for following!
Delete