Friday, December 28, 2012

12 of 2012

The Twinsies turned 21.
Ran/Walked my first 5k with Leeann & Kathrin 
Visited NOLA with Leeann.
This.
Went to 9 million (six) weddings.
Met one of my heroes.
VEGAS.
Shared some tender moments with the meoww.

Blessed a chipmunk.
Moved in with jmeoww's boyfriend. 
Cleaned & stuffed a turkey. And then washed my hands 87 times.
By far my favorite photo(s) of 2012, marking the end of a dramatic
Nicholas Sparksian story and the beginning of true romance
and cheesy photo captions like this.

15 comments:

  1. love it, to me it sounds like a great year :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE. ALL OF IT. However I am partial to the demonic picture of JMeoww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turkey picture is still the best picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove that picture of your cat (and all the cute pictures of you, of course!). I took a video once of my cat with his laser eyes...it's pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite is blessing the chipmunk. It just seems fun. Stuffing a turkey is on my list for next year..along with sending your package.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, love this! What a year! You guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww you had a great year!! we need to register to run/walk again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay I finally made the blog!! YES!! :)

    Are we going to travel in 2013 or am I on the oust since you have a real life partner now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best post ever. And that first picture of JMeoww will haunt my dreams.

    Also, so jealous you met The Blogess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to do a color run, so fun!!

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I think of weddings, I think of you!! ;) So excited to continue following your love story!!!! I am so thankful we met through this crazy blog world!!! Happiest of New Years! Bring on 2013!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I think the beast maybe mellowing out since finding a man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great year! 2013 is going to be even better for you 3.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha! I love the cat photo and the photo below it. So great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...