Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend link round-up round-up

Guys, guess what. WHAT? We are on our way to a WEDDDDINGGGGG. Wedding #6 to be exact. The wedding of Justin's brother. In which I will be meeting the rest of the family. And acting as ladylike as possible.


Your prayers are appreciated.

I don't know about you, but I love me some link round-ups. Here are some of my favorite Friday link round-up posters, since I was too lazy to collect links of my own this week. Disclaimer: This is me hoping they post link round-ups this week. It usually happens. I should just calm down.





Any other linkages I'm missing out on?

Hoping you all have wonderful weekends that don't involve meeting important family members at an important family event while wearing new high heels!

10 comments:

  1. I AM SO JELLY I love weddings and schmoozing and boozing with other people's families! You better post some pictures!! Have a great time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the family! You're going to woo them with your hipsterness.

    I can't stop watching that gif! It has me mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! They're going to love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man... well at least they aren't meeting Miss Meoww just yet, that should help. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at the wedding even though you have this one in the bag...they are going to fall in love with your sparkling personality! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just throw the word "balls" in the conversation randomly. I've never earned so much respect in meeting a family when doing so. :)
    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!1 I know they'll love you and it's a wedding so everyone has romance-tinted glasses on and any thing you say will be considered sweet because it's young love and aww so cute/ sweet....You should wear the heels around the house to break them in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you act classy as f*ck at this wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha hope you had the best time! you go to more weddings than anyone i know!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...