So here we are, Friday. And my favorite things of the week!
BLOG POST
Although I haven't even made a dent in my reading list, this is hands down the funniest shit I have read in a long time. And don't you dare act like you don't know what she is talking about!
COMMENT
TALLS FOR LIFE! Whitney, of course Soul Human is a thing!
TWEET
Angi tweeted to my soul (human). When I decorated my last apartment, I was kicking myself for not hoarding more of my grandparents furniture!
What were your favorite blogging moments of the week?


Soul Human. I love Whitney.
ReplyDeleteI'm still one of those people who still thinks wicker swag lights are fugly. I'M SORRY ANGI!!
SOUL HUMANS FOR LIFE!! #SH4L
ReplyDeleteand I cried a little at Dusty's post the other day. I was laughing SO hard. definitely a fave of the week.
HAHA - Soul Human. Love it. And TELL ME ABOUT IT - I wish I could steal some of my parents' old furniture and fixtures and such, but even THEY don't have them anymore. I'd kill for that swag light now. Still searching eBay, haha!
ReplyDeleteAlissa - I forgive you. After ten deep breaths. ;)
Smh. You can have soul humans but you better not get another LP! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a good idea--favorite blog posts/moments of the week! I'll have to check out the blogs I read to come up with some . . .
ReplyDeleteAll of these moments are golden. GOLDEN.
ReplyDeleteAngi's tweet killed me the first time I saw it. So much goodness packed into 140 characters!
haha soul human!! too funny!!
ReplyDeleteYou know twat stories always are a hit. No pun intended! Thank you my friend I hope to make your list repeatedly.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I'm your newest follower, and you are super great! I wanted to let you know that I'm featuring you on my blog today as one of my new favorite bloggers. Feel free to come check it out! :)
ReplyDeleteShanna
http://cheapersideoflife.blogspot.com
That Dusty is quite a overt storyteller. Somebody has to be 'cause it's not going to be me. ha ha
ReplyDeleteI'm a fantasy hoarder too, totally wish I could hoard so many things I had in the past.