BLOG POST
We shall call this the giveaway that wasn't. I was fooled, yes I was.
Thanks for the lesson, assface.
COMMENT
This comment on Wednesday's randomass post probably requires a blog post of its own. To summarize, my life-partner Leeann and I went to NOLA last spring and not only did my tea leaf reader predict that I would fall in love, but I also bought a voodoo love candle. And you know what, IT WORKED.
Do you know Kelsey? Because you should. My favorite G Dubya Bush-loving, Timberlake-obsessed friend with bangs is a hoot and a half. I wish she wrote more damn blogs, but something about school or some shit keeps her from us regularly. But, she is a regular tweeter and for that, I forgive the lack of blogging. This is a fine example of her tweeting gold.
If she can get a besties bang photo with Shelly Obama, that would probably complete all of our lives.
And there you have the week in blogging moments. What were your favorites?


You're welcome, assface.
ReplyDeleteKelsey - no pressure, but you better get a picture of your bangs hanging out with MO's bangs.
Even if your bangs have to photo bomb.
Work needs to stop getting in the way - I miss your posts, guuuurrrrl.
I'm still laughing about alissa's post.
ReplyDeleteWhen my day at work starts to suck, I just go back and read all of us believing her.
and everything is ok again.
I must find your psychic immediately...
ReplyDeleteGimme the candle!!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely want a whole blog post about the psychic & love candle!
ReplyDeleteUm, I wanna meet this psychic, voodoo doll lady too. Do you have her contact info? ;)
ReplyDeleteGive Leeann the candle!! hahaha love your Friday follow things posts!!
ReplyDeleteI once got my palms read and they said that I'd have a boy and a girl. The girl would be brilliant and the boy would be...not so much (that is a direct quote).
ReplyDeleteThey also said that I'd move abroad "to canada" (I did move abroad, to Australia...but still canada? abroad? Really)?
Ha! You and some girl banging from far away. National Enquier wants your numbers. Especially if one of you gets pregnant.
ReplyDelete