Tuesday, February 19, 2013

milestones.

Late night conversations are my favorite. Exhaustion, muscle fatigue...I know where your head is going and omg get a room. I've been kicking my ass trying to get ready for a teeny dress, okay? So by 10 pm I can't feel my legs and I can barely make sentences. The thing is, I'm really bad at anniversaries. Lucky for Justin, most of the time...

me: Tomorrow is our anniversary! Our month anniversary!

Justin: Month?

me: Monthly. Months. You know, Monthly.

Justin:...(still not getting it...probably contemplating my use of the word monthly and bracing himself for some sort of period talk).

me: 9 MONTHS! OUR NINE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!

Justin:....ohhhhh–

me: It's like a BABY! Our relationship baby has been birthed!

Justin:......

me: Can we name is jmeoww?

Justin: Or would it be born when we started dating making it turn 1 in May? Now I'm confused.

me: OBVIOUSLY NOT. You impregnated me with your love!

And then it just stopped because sometimes he knows there is no winning with me and these intelligent thoughts of mine. Which is why I keep him around.

12 comments:

  1. Haha you're a nut! You impregnated me with your love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you the funniest person in the world? Whhyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is just the afternoon pick me up I needed! SO funny! Men, they don't understand anything hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. May 1...bitch I'm jealous you got the REAL psychic in NOLA. I told my mom the story and she wants to fly there to buy me one of the voodoo dolls you bought bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha!!!! This is classic...happy anniversary regardless of the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha - impregnated with love. Happy jmeoww-iversary to you and Justin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the only kind of love I'd like to be impregnated with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jmeoww is the best nickname ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. INCREDIBLE!! James and I have very similar conversations (me spouting random crap and him with the blank stare) so I understand all of this so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. New to your blog and this post totally made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...