Many, many years ago on this date my mother was born. She was raised on a farm in Minnesota and we know this because any time we visit a petting zoo she reminds us. She's also really good at Farmville and also Pioneer Trail and could you maybe send her one barrel of massage oil so she can rub her pigs?
My mom is one of the most generous, selfless people in the entire world. She will never say "no" even if she only slept two hours last night and already has a full schedule.
She raised four girls, and we turned out only a little bit crazy but still make her full crazy. This weekend we taught her about Brazilian waxing as well as culos. Which she learned is NOT something you put your drink in to keep it cold. She also bonded with a lesbian at the neighborhood bar this weekend so she is totally cultured now.
She is just a really great lady and we are lucky to call her Momma. Happy Birthday, Mom! And yes, I am her favorite.

Aw so cute happy birthday to her!
ReplyDelete:) happy birthday to your Mama! :)
ReplyDeleteand I just recently educated my own mother on brazilians. such a fun time.
Happy birthday to your lovely mama!
ReplyDeleteShe bonded with a lesbian? Oh laws, you're funny.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your momma, the farmer.
Happy birthday, momma polka dot. I busted out laughing at least 4 times during the course of reading this post by the way. Ohh, girl. You are just too damn funny.
ReplyDeleteYour mom is awesome. Happy birthday to her!!
ReplyDeleteAw Happy birthday Laurie..or Lori...I could never remember whose mon (yours or Leeann or christine takeshita) was Laurie...anyways your mom is such a trouble!! How many sleepovers did we have at your house alone? Driving us out to TP at midnight? My mom never did that!!
ReplyDeleteYay LG! ...your mom, not the brand...
ReplyDeleteI hope she had a blast celebrating her big day. She def deserves a day all about her since she dedicates everyday to three of the craziest (most awesome) sisters I know :)
Happy Birthday to Moma! I am glad she pushed you out of her loins!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your Momma! Check it... my mom raised three girls and I'm totally the favorite. I mean I'm the youngest, the funniest and the prettiest... duh!
ReplyDeleteAw this is so cute!! My mom's bday was saturday... aren't they the best???!! :)
ReplyDeletehahaha! My dad loves to remind me about when he worked out on the farm...
ReplyDeletenewest follower by the way, your posts are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your Momma!!! Please tell me you girls did not take her in for a Brazilian wax!!
ReplyDeleteSooo sweet! Four girls. Yikes. Haha! Happy birthday to your mom!
ReplyDelete