Monday, October 29, 2012

"I don't think nuns drink..." "It's the blood of Christ!"

Monday, WHY? I'm too tired to make strings of words, so please enjoy this mild selection of photos from our Annual Golota Halloween Party (in which I did not sleep in the front yard but two people did and one of them was dressed like Wilma, ALLEDGEDLY).

Mom & Her Girls (Me, Daisy Duck, Brittany the Chipette, & Sable)
It's funny because it's ironic.
Blessing our Chipette, Brittany. Justin invented
the two-finger blessing.
Bonding with my sister, I guess?
We are drunk ninjas.
 Kick ass this week, my friends.

15 comments:

  1. yay looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha "it's funny cause it's ironic." you kill me. Especially blessing the chipette. looks like you drunk ninjas had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Sounds like Wilma had a great time... ;) I'd like to trade moms for a day! Just to party with her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were a lot of religious costumes this year.

    That's all I've got. I'm still recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! I love that your whole family is involved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Wilma looks like Mom...so did Mom sleep in the front yard?? I must know!!! And you guys ROCKED it with the costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We accidentally crashed a private company Halloween party at our favorite club last weekend...best costume there? Husband-and-wife team of priest and nun. The nun was fake-pregnant, and shook her fakebaby furiously on the dance floor. Hilarity.

    The Blessing of the Chipette - I shall call for a commission of the new religious iconography immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I snorted in laughter. I didn't know nuns wore high heels either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When will I ever witness this drunk ninja??!! Sorry I missed the party this year, but next year it's on!!! Glad you had fun and your family comes up with the craziest costumes...Chipette? hahaha!! I would have loved to see "wilma" on the front lawn haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are so cute! And to follow up with Dusty's comment... do nuns wear what looks like leather/pleather leggings?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooove it. And your eye makeup looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahah great costumes!! Halloween is by far the funniest holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your costume is just the best costume ever. I want your family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww. I want a bunch of kids so I can have Halloween parties with them in the future. Looks like you guys had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...