Friday, April 12, 2013

f{b}otw

Right now, at this exact moment, my heart feels like a dying fish flopping around in my chest. You are so welcome for that mental image. This has been going on since last Monday and I am probably going to lose my mind because of it (which could also be the root of the problem — HI ANXIETY! I feel you!). Yes, I am investigating into this matter. Yes, I understand you have once had persistent heart palpitations too and that your neighbor's grandma did as well. Sorry, I am a little grouchy because you know, HEARTBEAT.

Let's get to business. Favoriteeeee.......

NONE. You know why? Because while I am fairly caught up on blog reading and there were many amazing posts, I was so distracted by the damn circus of shit that went down that I wasn't keeping track of what I was reading. And while I was greatly entertained by all of the shit that was thrown into a fan, it made me really grateful for the choices I have made as a blogger. I am here to write, and also to make some amazing friends. Greed breeds crazy and I want none of that. If my blog is going to make me famous it will be because of my skills. My bowhunting skills, obviously.

85% of you voted that I buy the dress, and fine okay I will buy it! Really, I just needed encouragement to splurge. If I could I would send you all a dress. 


I won't even elaborate on this. It is perfect.

And there you have it. What were your favorite moments this week?

Cheers to the weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on blog reading. But yes now that I look, you need that dress! Feel better soon friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get your heart sitch figured out. This is why I love having a nursing student for a sister. She probably gets sick of me calling her to take my vitals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people ruin hilarious comments by apologizing.

    FEEL BETTER FRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed. people are silly little kids!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need you to know that we should get together and drink more.
    it will help with your anxi(s) and my allergies to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the master, keep doing what you do.

    Hope the heart-beat-sitch
    gets a fix
    soon.

    You are welcome, for the terrible poem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, your blog will make JMeoww famous. Not you. You should start accepting that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for the floppy fish!

    I still don't know what happened, but your blog is famous to ME (some friday cheese for you).

    I love that tweet. It's dead on. I need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fix your heart!!! I'm either really, really behind in blog reading or I'm not one of the cool kids because I totally missed the circus. Which is probably a good thing. Social media is pissing me off this week. Yay for the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel like my lungs are in a waffle iron....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so oblivious to the drama circulating the social media world. And I think it's better that way :)
    I am looking forward to these posts this week!
    And I hope you're feeling better! I must say, you made my day! Love that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...