Friday, April 19, 2013

Whoopsies.

Hi there. Consider this a fail post. I was too busy drinking all of the wine at a wine tasting party and eating all of the cheese at said party to do a proper Friday summary for you. So instead, I present you this:


That spectacular photoshop job was done by none other than Justin, available for hire! Come to think of it, he should've photoshopped his head over Christoph Waltz, because I mean that is how those two roll. 

Be kind to each other, yea? Cheers to the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. JMeoww is such a badass...such a badass. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are incredible.
    i'm about to email you something even more incredible.
    stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. my. gosh.
    tell Justin to photoshop my face on a super model's body.
    he has some mad skills.

    have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! A guy after my own heart. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the only person who does not have photoshop and I consider myself an semi photographer...I gotta get it together. I think I'd spend half my time photoshopping Zero's head on stuff though...case in point Jmeowww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there any way that you could dress JMeoww up as a dog so mayyybe Charlie would like her & mayyybe they could be besties?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always. Love. JMeoww. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed WAY too hard at this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That boy has mad skills. And do do you. All the wine and cheese? That's mad cow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, I finally updated my blog roll, and now you are on it, which means I won't miss any posts ever. Yessssssss

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...