Thursday, April 25, 2013

Meowpocalypse: The Link-up

Friends. Fans. Lovers. Today is a big day.

Today is the day we (Queen Jmeoww Consuela Gee and Tiff Gee) invite you to share YOUR stories with us. We have entertained you with our antics for nearly a year now and while therapeutic, we can only handle so much.


This is your chance to shine. Do you have a cat that is a complete terror? That pees itself or requires sedatives to visit the vet? Do you have a dog that eats trash, underwear, or other non-digestable items? Or a hedgehog that is just a complete asshole? Llamas are also welcome.

Next Thursday, May 2nd we will share our stories in one safe place. And all hold hands and remember that sometimes our pets are the boss of us whether we like it or not.


*Open to pets of all kinds, EVEN BIRDS. Linkup will go live Thursday, May 2nd.*

20 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha oh Meoww. Best button ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG! BEST DAY EVER!!

    Now I just need Charlie to do something truly terrible to impress J Meoww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. Your button rules. I need to mark this on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco is being good right now, but I'm sure she'll provide me with content by next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome. I cannot wait for all the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zero is a god damn diabetic, game over I win. World's most expensive, pain in the ass cat EVER! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know where to start with Sharkie. I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our crazy pants-peeing pets hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must share the Winston pee-pants story!

      Delete
  9. My cat is actually a barely autonomous pillow, but I'm so looking forward to the avalanche of spitting hissing crazy cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too bad my cat had to be a brat last night instead of next week!

    But oh. OH do I have pet stories out the wazoo. This is going to be the best link up ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG THIS IS ME. James apparently freaking stole my laptop and logged me out!

      Delete
  11. aww but i love Jmeow stories...my fat ass cats are too lazy to do anything!!! I'll try to get a video of their epic fights thou to link up and make the meow proud!! what a great link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I can talk about how one digs breath stinks and Rhe other licks her cooch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I am SO in this. Shiva is a beast, and needs shaming

    ReplyDelete
  14. what the hell.

    i do not fit in - in blogland. AT ALL

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha. This made me laugh. I don't have a pet....like at all. I had a fish once and then overfed it. Apparently they die from that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun! I need to go get a kitten real quick so I can play along.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do kids count? Mine are right up there with wild boars.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...