Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fancy Fridays: Summer Wedding

Today I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. This week is about crushes. You know that feeling that you get when you see someone that makes you smile? They take your breath away and you just know that you could love them forever. That is EXACTLY how I feel about these shoes. When it becomes legal to marry shoes, this is happening.

I’m desperately searching for summery wedding-appropriate dresses because I have 5 weddings to attend this summer. Yes. FIVE. This dress is an unexpected pairing with the shoes, but I love how it works together and suggests a little vintage flair. If I had the necessary padding on my chest to support a strapless dress, this would be mine.


Summer Wedding




10 comments:

  1. What a darling outfit! I kinda love everything about it. That dress wouldn't work on me either, but it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 weddings in one summer?! wow! i'm loving all the orange in this look -- one of my favourite colours at the moment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of that dress!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, so fresh and summery! The shoes are pretty incredible too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the style! lovely blog by the way...

    kisses from Guatemala

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree - it's got such a total vintage flair, which i absolutely love.

    i especially love the pairing of the olivey green & coral. GREAT picks.

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't those the most fabulous shoes??? What a pretty color combination, coral and green! I would love for you to stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    http://twirlingclare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! The color combo is perfect ;)

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this dress!!! And heck 5 weddings?!! Hope not all in one week. I had once two in one week and that was enough for me. :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...