Thursday, November 22, 2012

Digital Reinforcement.

No one is actually reading this on Thanksgiving, right? Hello? I hope not. I hope you are reading it on Saturday. Or even better, Monday.

I also hope that you had a lovely Thanksgiving. And I hope that you read your fair share of "THANKFUL" facebook status updates and blogs posts.

You won't be reading that here. What you will be reading is a wink and a nod to the boyfriend and the family. And the friends and the work friends and of course, the blog friends. Blends. And also to my newly cohabitated apartment which features a dishwasher. Hi, dishwasher. I love you. Too soon?

I have everything I've ever needed, and then some. So fine, I guess you could call me thankful. I like to call it, "complete."

Cheers, to all of this.

6 comments:

  1. I'm reading this today.
    but I'm stuck in an airport terminal for the next hour with no thanksgiving feast in the near future.
    and you complete me.
    you and jmeoww.
    happy thanksgiving love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'm pretty complete too. You won't catch me being thankful for f*cking pinterest on facebook! Actually, I should go update my status right now.

    And yeah, I'm reading on Thanksgiving because Nolan has croup and we can't go to my parents dinner because of that brand new nephew of mine. He's already cramping our style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this while being in a food coma and crying myself to sleep alone! Boo! Just kidding I secretly like it sometimes when I get the bed to myself, don't tell John. Happy Thanksgiving Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm HIGHLY jealous of the dishwasher. HIGHLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading on Sunday night instead of planning for work...glad you have joined civilization and have a dishwasher!! You forgot to say you're thankful for JMeow...because I sure am...for all the hilarious stories she provides you with for me to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great thanksgiving dear! You look elegant! :)
    Came here bloghopping from girls love fried pickles.
    Do stop over my blog too sometime and hope you'll follow too! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...