Thursday, November 8, 2012

I will remember you.

It's that time. Everyone has done one. And now it is my turn.

I will be on a blogging hiatus. A blogatus. Or blogcation, if you will. I will most likely still be reading yours, but not writing on mine. If you'd like to contribute anything to PDC, I'd be happy to let you.

In the meantime, we will be doing a lot of this.


And soon our cohabitation will be complete. I'll miss you, blog world. Stay classy.

19 comments:

  1. But mainly, thanks for stopping by.

    I'll still stalk you on Twitter and FB. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better still be on twitter! I need your jokes to stay sane. Hope your move goes quickly and smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T GOOOOOOOOO

    Alright, fine. Just don't be gone long, k?

    Also the FRIENDS gif-- my favorite, maybe ever. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One time my mom and I got a loveseat stuck moving it out of one of my single lady apartments. Then WE got stuck. We had wedged that thing in there so badly that it gouged walls. I peaced out and never looked back... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No. NO. I do not accept this. I will not allow it. I will see you tomorrow, as scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gif and I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your time together!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. miss you already. I'll be sure to just stalk all your other social media. don't forget about me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That gif has me hypnotized. I can't stop watching! Best show ever.

    I am not happy about you leaving, but I'm happy for you! Please hurry back? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl. i'm blogcationing until the 19th because I can. i need a week off.

    i love that you're doing it with me.

    i love your big move. and how you incorporated one of the best moments in Friends history into it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogcation and good luck with the start of cohabitating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's happening! Awesome! At least you are saying goodbye. I'm like the deadbeat dad of bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks now I see half dead dogs and cats in my brain becuase of this title!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!!! It IS THAT time!!! Have fun and make sure to sneak one set of antlers in!! So excited for you and I will miss your crazy bootie!! Make sure to come back REALLY quick, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the move!!!! Love that GIF with Ross!! HEHEHEHE

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha i love the friends reference, pivot!! pivot!! enjoy your bloggy break

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh now there are more adventures of nuns and priests to come. Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...