Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 on 14.

Ohhhh look at me being a cheater and being all selective with my days to blog in May. I'm here to break rules, folks.
Day 14 - 10 things that make you really happy.



  1. Kittens
  2. My upcoming hair appointment on Thursday. 
  3. SNL
  4. Justin
  5. The return of warmer weather and open-toed sandals for work
  6. Red wine
  7. Mexican food
  8. Blog friends
  9. This song


  10. Naps.

19 comments:

  1. i had to laugh at 'the return of warmer weather and open toed sandals' because it was 32 when i got in my car this morning and i had to scrape the frost off my windshield. and here i am..in some target sandals. i'm here to break rules tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's going to blame me for the cold weather...

      Delete
  2. Is it bad when you listed Justin I immediately thought Timberlake? Sorry, Justin.

    ANYWAY, top-notch list. Top-notch. Especially number eight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to come to San Diego and get Mexican food with you. Like today.

    And then we can go look at kittens, while drinking red wine. Okay, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sisters roommate still has that bucket of kittens. I say we steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved #3!! Kristen Wiig on SNL Saturday totally made me happy!! Oh and yes, I thought Timblerlake too (his hotness is on my mind daily). Hooray for open toed sandals! Target has some really CUTE S&L ones now!!! I want to buy them ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Pharrell. I have a huge crush on him. That song makes me very happy too, even when I just see the commercial. Trade Justin for Jacob and get rid of red wine and I'm with you on the rest! My hair appointment is Friday. I can't decide what to do though!!! What are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me happy!!! And this song makes me happy too...one of my faves, BUT have you heard the new Robin Thicke song, Blurred Lines? NOW that one should make you really happy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. Blog friends.

    for some reason I'm anti-"blog" friends title. just friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your things make me happy as well...especially naps...specifically naps with Kors napping on me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm red wine with my mexican food, followed by a nap. Win.

    Now I want tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I have mexican food at home in the fridge as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. there was no steady inclination of warm weather I feel like. anywhere. We had snow last week and now we are in the upper 90's? I need time to adjust here....

    ReplyDelete
  13. KITTENS!!!!!! Too bad my kitten is so enormous no one would believe he is only 7 months. Also too bad he's totally uninterested in me when Matt's home. >:|

    Also: RED WINE . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Warm weather, red wine, and Mexican food...you just described my happiness too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you hear Stefon is leaving SNL?!? No, I love his SPPICCEEYY commentaries!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want one whole number for myself please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. mmmmmmm, mexican food sounds so delish right now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. DAFT PUNK. I love them! And I'm loving that song too.

    I love Mexican food. I'm convinced it's better in California, but probably because CA is northern Mexico.

    Blog friends are the best.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...