Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm a quote-a-saurus

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it



I am a chronic quote collector. Big, little, strong, or simple reminders of things tend to resonate deeply with me and I never want to forget these things. For today, I held back and chose just one.


And I refuse to elaborate because the profoundness will be lost.

Now go have a real Saturday.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS. Wow. Jack Kerouac is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that man. reading "on the road" changed my life. this is a perfect quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one so much. It's perfectly imagined.

    I also love everything Anais Nin ever wrote or said. Well, except for one extremely disturbing passage from her diaries anthologized in the collection "Incest." Shudder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote!!!!:)
    Come and see me and If you want we can follow each other ?:)

    www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you complete me.
    like we didn't know that already but then you go ahead and post this and it just reinforces that fact of completion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why does this quote remind me of soemthing that should be said by Joe Carroll in The Following? great...deep.. quote!!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...