Day 9 - A moment in your day.

 |
| No, jmeoww. I didn't want to be in the picture at all. |
One of my favorite times of the day is when Justin and I are relaxing, usually watching TV, and this thing decides it is time for cuddles. She can't just curl up next to us, or in between us. It has to be ON my chest all up in my face. Yes, this is a daily occurrence. Luckily it only lasts for 5 minutes or less. How do I know it is over? The biting begins and she darts. So much love in that little brain of hers. It gives me severe giggles every damn time.
Look at you lil' snuggle bugs. CROP ME IN
ReplyDeletei just love her aggressive love.
ReplyDeleteall day, every day i'd be all "BRING IT CAT."
Funny. that would be my least favorite thing.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
The cat is just never gonna do it for me. We'll get past it. because we're strong.
Bella MUST be on your chest for snuggles. Otherwise she cries. It looks like J is trying to smother you.
ReplyDeleteLOVE. Noel will occasionally lay on James' chest, but never mine. But she will lay right next to me and demand I pet her. And then she will run laps around the bed. Last night she did them in the middle of the night.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's a new and extreme hobby? Extreme snuggling! Cuddle to the max! Hug death match!
ReplyDeletehahaha what a silly cat!!! she definitely wants to cuddle...or smother and kill you and keep Justin all to herself??
ReplyDeleteHave you seen that internet article (or was it a book at Urban Outfitters?) "How to tell if you cat is trying to kill you"? I think there was something about cuddles/ aka smothering
Aww, reminds me of one of my favorite parts of the day: right in the morning when my dog is still sleepy and lazy and we have cuddles. She gets up and lays on me, though she sleeps where she's touching me at all times anyway. It's pretty great. Good way to start the day.
ReplyDeleteFUNNY PICTURE!! Meal will often squeeze himself between me and Matt, regardless of how close to each other we are. As for the biting--he is relentless! Ugh
ReplyDeletebahah! I think really, what is happening here is she is trying to get in between you and Justin so they can wink at each other more. I see it, I do.
ReplyDeletesomebody's just jealous. cat's don't have boobs. this is our whole issue.
ReplyDeletebahahahahaha it's like you're not even there. You didn't need to be in it.
ReplyDeleteI love this so much. What a perfect photo hahaha
ReplyDeleteHahah! Well, Justin sure looks happy about it. Does she do this to him too or just you?
ReplyDeleteShe's hilarious.
ReplyDelete