My life is far from perfect. There are struggles and there are tears and there are times when I'm not proud of myself. Sometimes I'll tell you about that, but mostly I prefer not too. I prefer to find the humor in things and it gets weird, it does. It gets vulgar and it gets silly and I have no problem raving about how wonderful my boyfriend is. And how insane my cat is. I like cats and I like my boyfriend, so I talk a lot about them. And I like it that way. I hope you do too.
This isn't a big blog and it probably never will be, but I hope that you find something here that makes you laugh or inspires you. I've been inspired by so many blogs and ladies and I am forever grateful that I took up this weird hobby. Readers, friends...may I call you friends? Friends, the fact that you visit us, some of you every single damn day, it warms my cold little heart in such a way I never knew possible. So thank you. Thank you for making my life feel so much more interesting and important than I ever imagined. All seven of you, friends.
Just kidding. I hope I have more than 7 readers. At least I know I do in Russia (no, I'm still not over that and I won't be any time soon so LEAVE ME BE).
always truly,
tiff gee.
Day 27 - A letter to your readers.
Friends definitely.
ReplyDeleteI know those russian followers really throw you. I think I need to research my feed, but then I might freak out.. WHAT IF THEY'RE CANADIAN? jk. I'm so rude.
ReplyDeleteGirll, huge blogs are overrated.. your blog is fantastic, and that's a big thing. some of the biggest blogs out there have no Merit or value.. so lets just keep on with our humble blogs shall we?
I'd rather read your blog than a "big" blog any day of the week g-friend.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is the best.
ReplyDeleteAND YES YOU MAY CALL ME FRIEND.
We are clearly friends :) And also, thank you!
ReplyDeleteFor a while I had a huge readership from Bulgaria (like twice as many people from Bulgaria were reading than from the US or Australia...what now?). But it's since has died down. Apparently, i was just a fad in Bulgaria.
I absolutely love your blog and that it is just real and unique. Plus I'm pretty sure we would have an absolute blast over a beer or three! Keep doing what you're doing!
ReplyDeletehey, i'm a canadian and we're cool people :D
ReplyDeletelove your blog. that's why i keep coming back.
Love this! However, I'm such a bad blogger friend. I don't stop in nearly enough! And I have yet to send your shirt. It's coming I promise! I owe Christina a box too. They will be sent this wk!
ReplyDeleteI love you to the moon and back!
ReplyDeleteWe are friends FOREVER!!!! And I am sooooooo thankful blog land brought us two crazy kitties together!!! I love coming here an hanging out with you every single week!! MUAH!!!
ReplyDeleteWE WILL BE BIG BLOGS. mainly about cat lolz. we should get started on our cat lolz blog.
ReplyDelete