Monday, July 15, 2013

Making card buying less painful.

Do you want to know something that I am really terrible at? Choosing greeting cards. I will take minutes upon minutes upon days browsing the aisles of Targ over and over until I give up and walk away with my head down.

Enter Cardstore. I can sit on my butt and browse until my heart is content, without giving dirty looks to children who are touching cards who we all know CAN NOT EVEN READ. Cardstore is the ultimate personalized greeting card store, and lucky for me their "funny" birthday cards are actually quite hilarious.

Although it still took me longer than a normal human to decide on a card, once I did the personalization process was so much fun and had my giggling at my desk like a total creep. Fonts, colors, photos, MORE CHOICES to make. But the card turned out beautifully and was a total hit with my friend. And the shipping process was faster AND cheaper than I expected (Hi, Shutterfly! I hope you are listening!).


So if you have card commitment issues like me, or just don't like going out in public in general, Cardstore is here for you. And they are awesome.

*FINE PRINT. Yes, I was given a free card to review.*

12 comments:

  1. TIFF. STOP IT. I had a dream the other night that I made custom greeting cards and now look at this... someone else has made my dream a reality.

    I'm distraught.

    I also need to get a life.

    I also also have to say that Target has some pretty funny cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, getting free shit to review. I love cards. I used to have a Hallmark disc to put into my PC where I could fashion my own greeting cards from hundreds of different clip arts. Is this the adult version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're like JGL in 500 Days of Summer except 100% less miserable! I always end up buying a card without reading all of it and then I get it home and I've bought a baby shower card for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i make my own cards! usually, i don't know what to write inside the card but i love making them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This is an issue of mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaaaaaaat. I did not know of this cardstore. I hate dawdling over cards, and seeing the same cards over and over in stores. I will definitely check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate cards in general. Maybe it's just me. My family never used to be SUPER into cards - but ICs family is and I just find it...a terrifying slow process. And there is what to write IN the greeting card. I crack under card pressure is all i'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. go ahead.. make. my. card. (say it like MAKE MY DAY)

    ReplyDelete
  9. farts that smell like candy. I want to be friends with her.

    I usually hit up the dollar store for greeting cards because they're the really weird ones that Hallmark rejected and stuff. They're my favorite. But I might have to give this place a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'll be waiting for mine with bated breath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun, fun, fun!! I am the same way about picking out cards....it takes me forever and really, I just like finding the ones with dirty jokes and bad words and catch myself giggling in the aisle. Need to check out this site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. god i am so bad at buying cards too. i should probably give in to this...

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...