Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Looking for Love?

Single ladies of the blogosphere, I have answers for you. Well, not me personally. But my dearest friend Emily sure does. Her very honest and informative blog is here to help you find the man of your dreams. Why do I speak so highly of this lovely lady?


Because without her, I wouldn't have met the man of my dreams (story to follow one day soon). Okay, without her fiance I wouldn't have. Don't tell him I said that. Also, she got proposed to on National Television. Is that supposed to be capitalized? Unclear. However, her man proposed on Wipeout as evidenced below. That instantly makes her one of the coolest people I know.


Emily has taken time out of her busy celebrity-life to give love and dating advice to those of us who need it. Oh, you don't need it? Tell me about all of your boyfriends! We all need it. I needed it. I took it. And it worked.

Visit Nerd Love 101 today to get started on the road to romance!

6 comments:

  1. this is pretty fantastic. heading over to emily's blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How crazy that she got engaged on TV! Heading over to read her blog now!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is it that she got engaged on TV!!! That was always my secret dream...or at least show up on the KISS CAM at a sporting event! :)
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing way to get engaged! Emily sounds like she knows what she's doing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice words Tiff. I'm so glad I could help get you and Justin together...you two are pretty perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just sent the link to a friend who has her masters in poetry and was at one time a goth chick. She totally needs some of that nerd finding mojo.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...