You're turning thirty, but not till next year,But please don't worry, there's nothing to fear.You'll still look hot, especially your assEvery boy you see will still make a pass.
Isn't she the best?Your boobs won't be saggy, you're not forty two,Is that when they sag? I haven't a clue.Have fun in Vegas, it's a hot messAnd please don't forget a white wedding dress.
Next week I will have epic party and vacation stories for you. This week two of my oldest and bestest friends are filling in for me.
and
I've known these broads since 7th grade, so prepare yourself for awkward Tiffany photos featuring that time I had "The Rachel." That was real life. Thanks for letting me make my own fashion & beauty choices in 7th grade, mom.
I will return to blogville next week. Stay classy!


AHHHH!!! The poem!! I remember writing that. Amazing. I love that you kept it!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF GEE! You are my favorite and I love you. I hope you have the most fantastic of birthdays! Have so much fun partying up and down the central coast!
HAPPY DIRTY 30 MY GIRL!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have the most wonderful time on vacation! BRING ME BACK A MINI HORSE, OR ELSE
HAPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle needs to publish a book of her poems.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteif i could send you all the rainbows and butterflies and unicorns and kid presidents, i would. enjoy your day!
happy birthday baby love i hope youre having fun!!
ReplyDeleteas a self-proclaimed poet, I must say that I am impressed.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday beautiful girl. I am so lucky to have you in my life.
Thanks for being born thiry years ago. love you!
Hahah! That poem is awesome! From what I've seen it looks like you had an awesome party! And have fun this week! I almost got "The Rachel" but my friend went first and it was terrible so I didn't get it and she had to chop all her hair off. Stupid haircut.
ReplyDeleteHappy day of birth. I hope you get a service ostrich from jmeoww.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Lol I love the poem!
ReplyDeleteHave somuchfun today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!!!! You'll have to let me know how 30 feels. I only have 3 months and 1 day left.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday and glad I can make you relive those 7th grade fashion choices :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! Yay! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappiest birthday to you! I loved seeing everyone's pictures from this weekend (what a cute party theme!) and I'm sure you were so glad to have Leeann and Kathrin there to celebrate with you. :) I hope your 30th year is the best (mine was great!) and that you get another awesome poem this year. ha!
ReplyDeleteTiff its only fair I write you a poem as well
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you're probably thinking "oh my hell"
i don't know what its like to be thirty so i'm lettting you lead the way
i'm selfless like that, what can I say?
Tiff, we don't like any of the same tv shows
and that totally blows
you like cats and I well uhm, don't
it's not that i can't it's more like I won't
and this poem has taken me all day long
it was this or a voicemail from me singing the birthday song
This. This is outstanding.
DeleteHappy DIRTY 30 Birthday! Hope you're having a blast!
ReplyDeletehahahha lovely poem, I use to write those for fun in highschool but not anymore, your friend is an artist, don't be upset about turning 30 I did last september and you will get over with a girls night out,
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
kisses
city-aholic.blogspot.com.es
ps happy birthday!
Hello, lovely! I just saw on Whitney's blog (The Middle of the Street) that today is yo' Birfday!! Well, happy 30th, my dear! Welcome to your 30's...I've been here almost 2 years longer than you, and so far...woop-woop! Glad you're here! :)
ReplyDeleteShanna www.flipflopshanna.com
Happy Birthday, friend! Hope your birthday weekend was amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't die. Happy Birthday lady :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a KILLER birthday poem! Almost worth turning 30 for. :P
ReplyDeleteWhat's it like over there? And by that I could mean either Vegas or your Thirties.
Can't wait for the epic birthday party and vacation stories!
ReplyDelete