Ultimately the first question I asked myself about writing more for her was: what do I have to say to a bunch of women that would be interesting to them? Then I remembered that the times are changing and ladies can do stuff now. So I now sit here in my bright orange robe drinking scotch to write out some random thoughts that will be of interest to you. Because YOU MISS MY MUSK. Scotchy scotch scotch.
![]() |
| Me being sexy. |
Number two - write a book. This one is self explanatory. Her stuff is funny. By and large she uses correct grammar and punctuation. So why not begin to corral it all into a legible manuscript? I've tried bribing her with promises of trips to Pleasure Town and doing her on a rainbow, but she's still just focused on blogging.
![]() |
| All this could have been hers. |
Come to think of it, it's probably all your faults... Yeah, yeah, what the hell people? Stop being such an encouraging community and tell her to go write a book! I'm seventy-two percent sure she'd succeed. And seventy-two percent of the time she'd succeed one-hundred percent of the time. You couldn't ask for better odds.
So let's all stop thinking of our own personal daily reading needs. In fact, for one night, let's not be bloggers. Let's be people. Now drink in my formidable scent and get lost in some jazz flute.
(If you like the order of these words, I have many other words in different sequences available to be viewed at Pixelated Trip. So stop by! I'll give you little cookies an hour before we're doing the no-pants dance.)


I am so on board with the book writing. I started writing one last year. I have a few chapters done but I just don't have the time to write anymore. I would buy 100 copies if you wrote a book.
ReplyDeleteTIFF, let's say this one together. "JUSTIN IS RIGHT"
ReplyDeleteI, too, would buy 100 copies. Maybe even 200. And I would fly to Cali to see your standup in a heartbeat.
DO IT.
The simple fact that this post is chock full of Anchorman quotes makes this my favorite post of the day by far. Best comedy ever. EVER.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, you (Tiff) should write a book. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. And you could get some leatherbound copies and put them in your apartment which most likely smells of rich mahogany.
I had to...
Oh Anchorman. One of my all time favorites.
ReplyDeleteI WANT to know Tiffany in person. I know she would be hilarious. She IS hilarious and she NEEDS to write a book. IMMEDIATELY.
Do it! I'd read it and tell my book club to read it too!!
ReplyDeleteLove your math - coulda used you in Stats 504, for defs.
ReplyDeleteI submit that there should be a trial-run Tiff vlog, to combine blogging and standup in one tight hot (oh yeaaa) package! DO IT DO IT DO IT.
how can I take a man in an orange robe drinking scotch seriously.,Throw on a monogrammed one and pour some Jack Daniels add a fake dickey and get back too me.
ReplyDelete