Sunday, March 17, 2013

the party.

Oh, hi there! Remember me? I went on vacation and never wanted to come back. But, I did. And I have many stories to tell. The first of which you may have already heard from Leeann or Kathrin. I had a little birthday and my family threw me a little party. 

But really...I turned 30 and my family and friends threw me an amazing fucking party and filled my heart so much.


The party was held at 98 Bottles in Little Italy, San Diego (California, United States of America). What a great venue full of great beer. So much great beer that I don't remember a lot of details from the party. 

A few things I do remember...
  • My sister created a kick-ass little photobooth situation that we all died over.
  • My dearest friend Emily & her fiance DROVE from SEATTLE to come to the party. They DROVE 18 hours. The thought still makes me cry.
  • Justin's mom met my family and no one died or started a fire. Success.
  • Justin made a speech that everyone thought was going to be a proposal (AGAIN), including my dad. And it was sweet and wonderful and hilarious and people caught incredible pictures of this moment that I will laugh over forever.


I am forever grateful to have had such an amazing party with such wonderful people. And thank YOU all for the birthday wishes and love you have sent my way. It's long past, but I still feel the love. SO MUCH FEELINGS.

That's all I can muster up for today. Stay tuned for vacation recaps and the time I thought I ruined our vacation. Such a treat.

16 comments:

  1. Yay! It was so much fun and I really liked (mostly) everyone ;)

    Best part: when I told a group of people that if Kathrin got pregnant I would push her down the stairs so she'd lose the baby bahaha! I'm a great friend.

    I need to send you the pics I have! I'm so happy we were there to celebrate with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful party! Happy Birthday!
    I'm stopping by from Leeann's link up this morning.
    Have a great day,
    Laurie
    Lulu and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fab party! I think my invite hot list in the mail. Damn postal service. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a birthday party now. Yours looks like so much fun. When Andy's parents met my parents I thought I was going to die of awkwardness. I'm not looking forward to it happening again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! My now husband then boyfriend and family threw me a kick ass surprise 30th (no photobooth though, boo) and hired my favorite band to play and all. You will remember it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I FB stalked all your pictures and just died. what a fun party and I totally felt like I was there. you have some pretty amazing friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw that looks like SUCH a great party! And dude, you ROCKED that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your back even if it does mean the end of celebrating. I missed you. It all looks so hilarious though, I'm glad you had fun!!
    Although, I can't see what color shoes you decided to go with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO glad you had such a killer party!!! You deserve it Tiff, you do. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you partied like a forgetful rock star. There is nothing like friends and family to make you drink so much you don't want to remember it. Ah the memories you will take with you forever.

    Love you Tiff! Happy GD birthday again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that your friends drove 18 hours, it makes my voice shake a bit. Granted I'm not speaking, but I feel it. You know what I mean.

    Tiff, you're so good and kind. It's tangible. How about I keep you forever, and get over the Kardashians?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so happy!! See 30 isn't so bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. UGH - i should have drove across the country for this.
    please forgive me and my being terrible and all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! It definitely looks like you had a blasty-blast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! Such an awesome party :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an amazing party! I'm so happy that family met family and it all went well! You are definitely loved! Wait, I could have caught a ride with your friends?!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...