Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You in first place.

Something is going on with my music choices. Meaning, shit got ghetto. Real ghetto. Meaning, this song has been on repeat even though it has nothing to do with my life and I don't really want to be buried in the booty club. I might win a bad bitch contest though. That could actually happen.


While I'd like to state that I'd like nothing more for my birthday than peace in the blog world and stricter gun laws, we all know that isn't ever entirely true. I like things. Pretty things. 

birthday favorites

You know, in my 29.975 years on this planet I still haven't mastered the light scarf. I'm setting my goals really high this year, guys. Thirty is the year of the light scarf.



18 comments:

  1. so i shouldn't get you a pink hand gun that will fit nicely in your purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2CHAINZZZ.. you thug. I have a sinking feeling that the utterly perfect birthday gift I got you will not be to you in time. I am telling you this now, so you don't think I forgot and sent it after the fact. I REMEMBERED! Keep an eye out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha i love 2 chainz and i don't care who knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh, I guess I'm that white girl who doesn't know who 2 Chainz is.

    But I do know a thing or two about a scarf, and I love a good light one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I've always had a well-rounded taste in music. But something happened a few weeks ago where I did a faceplant in the heart of country music. I think it was Tim McGraw's new album...
    anyway, maybe I'll give the ghetto a shot to get me back on the well rounded side again.
    and out of any accessory, I rock the light scarf like nobody's bidness. And I think you're right, 30 is your year of the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Birthday wish list! I like how you're aiming high for the new decade!

    new follower, whoo!

    www.highheeledmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarf? What scarf? That towel is awesome. Haha.

    I have no idea who 2 Chainz is either... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho. That's all my brain is saying right now. This is the worst comment ever. It's 2Chainz fault.

    ReplyDelete
  9. idk that ive mastered the light scarf (cuz its freakin freezing on this side of the nation. im not lucky enough to live in sunshine. send some when you get a chance?)
    but i knoooow i havent mastered the hat. i feel like i look like a total doofus in any hat that dons my pretty little head. but i do love that hat.
    and the scarf
    and the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is your year....you are finally entering into true womanhood with your ghetto music and light scarves! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't mastered the light scarf either. Although for awhile I hadn't mastered scarves at all - but when I turned 24 (3.5 years ago), I learned. it was glorious.

    This is all to say, you shall master the light scarf, and it will be life changing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also pre-light scarf - maybe 30 is the time! Deidre - you and I will turn 30 within a year of each other. The race to Light Scarf Mastery is on.

      Delete
  12. haha, i love how you call it the light scarf! but i am with you girl. & yay for almost 30, so happy for ya! this is going to be your year.

    thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. ALL I WANT FOR MAH BIRFDAY IS A BIG BOOTY HO

    I just looked that song up. I've never heard of it before.

    I can't get past that hat. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Further proves you are the ebony to my ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  15. On My 30 birthday I took a picture of my crotch. I was chocolate wasted with sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. apparently 30 is the year of the crotch.
      p.s. the octopus towel kind of looks like a crotch.

      Delete
  16. I can't figure out scarves period. I love them and wear them all the time, but they don't look right on me. I think my boobs are in the way. I love that hat and want it asap! I don't think I've mastered those either though.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...