Friday, March 22, 2013

f{b}otw

You know what is worse that your first week back at work after a vacation? And then going to the dentist twice in that same week? Nothing. Now get me a beer.

Let's wrap up this week, yea?
Everything happens for a reason, yes. And that reason is that you did something else to cause it to happen so the profoundness is lost. 
Erin will tell you the rest while I continue my slow clap for this post.

Have you ever ordered a grande at a normal-ass coffee cart and gotten a dirty look in return? Lisette tells us why and teaches us other hilarious coffeshop etiquette.


My ever so loving boyfriend fills in the blanks for this event. Dusty follows up talking about her crotch AGAIN, making me thankful I didn't take ANY pictures that afternoon.


Guys. I pissed off some tampon peddlers. They say there is a delivery box for everyone, and The Period Store is the delivery box for those who cannot possibly function enough during their montly to make it to the store. If there was ever a concept that promoted laziness and women's weakness, this is it. And OF COURSE 7-11 can't deliver slurpees because they would melt. Obviously.


Cheers to the weekend friends!

11 comments:

  1. I think The Period Store is for people like me who die of embarrassment when buying fem products. Am I too lazy to go to the store? Not usually. Too scared? Hell yes. But, then again, I have issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my period for well over ten years now. I still pick the line with the female cashier every single time. Like guys who work at CVS haven't seen a tampon before. I'm a child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did the math (on my fingers) and I've had my period for FIFTEEN YEARS.

      Getting it at 11 just seems so wrong.

      Delete
  3. I can't get over your "slow clap" ...it's cracking me up.

    I'm okay with going to pick up some tampons on my own, but if there happened to be a beer store that delivered, I wouldn't hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE SLOW CLAP! I love everything about this post. Thank you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha love that Justin clarified more of the evening for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. People will deliver tampons, but Starbucks doesn't have delivery. This is not right. Lazy bitches with cramps need to get their asses out of bed.

    Justin is all kinds of awesome.

    And I read that "everything happens for a reason" post and I'm afraid that I'm going to disagree on that one. Email me... let's chat.

    Love you. How's the octopussy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, justin is sooo funny!

    The only reason the period store delivery would be useful is if they delivered them prior to the event, because I'm apt to forget it's going to happen at all. Forget or Denial. Fine line that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stopping by your blog, You always have me in giggle fits!

    Also, Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog on Friday! Muah!

    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tampon delivery thing is WEIRD. I recently learned that there is a MONTHLY BOX SUBSCRIPTION for your period. That is absurd (unless the box is filled with 5 days' worth of caramel brownie sundaes).

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...