I have returned from Las Vegas unscathed although mildly brain-damaged. It may be time for an alcohol break, methinks.
While you will not get the details of the Bachelor/ette party we attended, I will share some things that I learned this trip. Because, Vegas. It gets you.
- Do not, under any circumstances shout "Make me a drink, BITCH" to your friends if there is a cocktail waitress in your vicinity. It won't end well.
- When trying to gain the attention of a group of men, shouting "HEY WHITE PEOPLE" usually helps.
- The restroom at Mix in Mandalay Bay is what Vegas is all about. Peeing with a view of the strip from the highest floor of THEHotel is what Vegas means to me.
- Don't try to help the drunk douchey guys by telling them there is a free tram because THEY LITERALLY DON'T WALK ANYWHERE.
- The cab drivers usually don't want to be your friend, no matter how hard you try.
- Do not try to remove temporary tattoos with a magic eraser. You will probably get a chemical burn.
- Consistently reassure your friends, "I won't blog about this, I swear."
- Do the thing you are supposed to do with the bride to-be, even if it horrifies you. For more information, visit this post.
![]() |
| This pretty much sums up that last bullet point. |

Sounds like quite the fun trip! I need to get to Vegas someday!
ReplyDeleteyou did not yell that around a cocktail waitress?!?! details please!! and which male stripper show did you see? I saw Thunder from Down Under a couple of years ago
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog today - and I've been laughing out loud at this post!! Sounds like you had an awesome time - I'm completely jealous! And seriously, why do cab drivers never want to be friends? :)
ReplyDeleteLoved your blog - I'm a follower now! :)
Why is it that cab drivers never want to be our friend? AND NOW I SEE THAT DEFINITELY SARAH B HAD THE SAME QUESTION.
ReplyDeleteHaha, but seriously. Why?
Remember when you sent me that penis picture?
YOUR FACE IN THAT PICTURE
ReplyDeleteThat is all.
Ps. The bangs are werkkkinnnnnnnnn gurl.
BYE
hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThat bathroom sounds awesome. Is it a problem that my takeaway from this post is the bathroom line?
i'm dying for this.
ReplyDeleteall of this.
the one and only time i was in vegas i blacked out for most of it.
which i think means i win at vegas.
At least you remember this one and you didn't make friends with the toilet. You should start taking pictures of them or writing Tiff Was Here! Like in high school with a heart.
ReplyDeleteGod, if only I could have been there with you...peeing overlooking the Vegas strip....my dreams would have come true! And the cabbies there are CRAZZZZZY! I think they want us all do die with their driving skills!
ReplyDeleteyour friends have learned at this point to never trust a blogger, I hope.
ReplyDeleteI need pictures of the weekend! Outfit and jewelry details!! Your hair looks good :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!!
your vegas adventures are my fave. I must see this bathroom! The one at Club 33 in Disneyland is one for the books too (I was about 5 when I saw it... the toilets are like fancy chairs). I once tried to remove a Justin Bieber tattoo with hand sanitizer and had a similarly disastrous result... unfortunately for me it was on my FACE. yikes.
ReplyDeleteTHis is a very good lesson to have learned regarding the tattoos...noted.
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure to make that face when I'm in vegas with Wu & Shannon in June...and I'll be sure to note of your advice but I'm sure there will be plenty of nonsense.
ReplyDeletehe he good one (the post)
ReplyDeleteha ha ha..... that's all such good advice ;)
ReplyDeleteglad you had such a great time.
xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May
haha love the pic!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. What I would do to experience Vegas with you. But only if you make that face!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately (and fortunately for people that were there) this is the only picture that can be posted. You can't unsee that shit!
ReplyDelete