Monday, May 6, 2013

and doin' it well.

Day 6 - What do you do?


I love Justin. 
I provide guardianship to jmeoww. In return she lords over me.
I act as a responsible and rational family member. Most of the time.
I give advice to people that sometimes want to hear it, and sometimes don't.
I compulsively online-window shop.
I plan.
I worry.
I enable.
I dance in the kitchen. 
I dance in the car.
I drink beer.
I make up stories about strangers.
I lose my soul in music.
I obsess over trivial things.
I make lists.
I overreact.
I bite my nails.
I get weird.
I crush candy.
I judge.
I people-watch.

22 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure JMeoww has guardianship over you and Justin.

    All the rest, though-- spot on. Especially the people-watching. Me too, girl, me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i would answer about dancing too. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I appreciate your advice :)

    Let's people watch and drink beer together someday, okay? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so judgey. I don't even try to hide it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should just get together and drink and crush candy in the same room while not exchanging any words. maybe have GoT on in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I candy crush". Oh crap, do I candy crush. I need an intervention. I haven't read a book in a week. I also plan, worry, obsess and make lists, which I obsess about never finishing and worry about why I can't get my shit together. I love to people watch, but don't typically judge strangers, just people I know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't crush candy. i don't have a cat dictator or a Justin. I don't drink beer or obsessively online window shop, but besides that WE'RE TWINS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And this is why we are friends...we dance, we love music, we stress and I am a people watching addict...airports and malls are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could've written most of this list. Spot on sister.

    Except for the crushing candy (MFD does that), and also swap MFD for Justin and dogs for JMeoww.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you forgot write things for Sea world!! lol!! yep most of this list sounds about the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "i crush candy"
    Sigh. I wish that didn't apply to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do most of these things as well. And I need to know all about Candy Crush. People are obsessed! I guess I need to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love lamp.
    I provide guardianship to Zero & Tucker. In return they reign supreme over me.
    I act as a responsible and rational family member. Most of the time.
    I give advice to people that sometimes want to hear it, and sometimes don't.
    I compulsively online-window shop.
    I plan.
    I worry.
    I enable.
    I dance in the kitchen.
    I dance in the car.
    I drink vodka
    I lose my soul in music.
    I obsess over trivial things.
    I make lists.
    I overreact.
    I get weird.
    I judge.
    I people-watch.

    Did we just become best friends?

    ReplyDelete
  14. what's this candy crush business?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the most addicting game in the world. You can get it on facebook or a phone/ipad. BEWARE! haha.

      Delete
  15. I completely gave up on crushing candy weeks ago. level 35 killed me and my pride.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's like I just read a list about myself. I love it. I am so judgy, and I overreact like no one's business.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love making up stories about strangers too!! Overly dramatic stories about cat burglars and pirates. :0)

    Hugs!

    Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These sound like totally amazing stories!

      Delete
  18. judging and people-watching are two of my favorite things. and i like to make up stories for them too. airports are my playground.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been resisting the evils of candy crush.

    You do SO MUCH! You need a raise.

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...