Friday, August 10, 2012

Only almost a month later...

So all the way back in July Leeann of Join the Gossip tagged me in a random facts post which is stupid because she's known me since 7th grade. But for the rest of you who haven't, I will take this opportunity to give you 10 random facts about me, answer 10 questions, and then tag people because I like to put people on the spot.

Facts.

1. I am a recovering diet soda addict. I broke my habit of about 4 a day to about 3 a week. All thanks to my lovely boyfriend who convinced me I WAS GOING TO DIE. Diet Cherry Pepsi was my weapon of choice.

2. I dislike birds. Clarification: most birds. Penguins don't count. Especially penguin chicks. Other birds, absolutely disgusting and awful.

3. I'm 5'11. That's a huge bitch.

4. Chuck Palahniuk is my favorite author. David Sedaris is a close second.

5. I have 3 sisters, 2 of which are twins.



6. Laughlin, Nevada is one of my favorite places to travel and I love going with my parents. So that Mom and I can sit at a blackjack table for hours on end and get completely shwasted AND win money.


7. I modeled for a hot minute in my early 20s but I was too fat. Not my words, but a size 4-6 was considered plus-size and well I'm not really a fan of exercise.

8. I don't eat seafood. ANY. No, not that kind either. I KNOW IT TASTES GOOD, to you. I get it.

9.  I love football. Chargers, naturally.

10. The only places I've traveled outside MERICA are in Mexico. So, so much more to do.

Questions.

1. What is your profession? I work as a writer in the Education & Conservation Department at SeaWorld. It's a long explanation, but if you ask I'll tell you more!

2. How would you describe your style? I once told my boyfriend that I was "Target Snotty." Meaning I like to look nice, but I like to do it on a budget. Big accessories, bright shirts, tight jeans. That's me.

3. What one makeup product can you not live without? Does chapstick count? Then chapstick.

4. If you could be besties, with one celebrity who would it be? Chelsea Handler. Read her books, immediately.

5. What is your dream vacation? Laughlin. Just kidding. Somewhere tropical, relaxing, and all-inclusive. I can't be picky. Beggars cant be choosers. Except I don't want to get murdered so maybe I should be more selective.

6. What magazines do you subscribe to? What? People still do this? Okay, I do still get Glamour but that's because it was a gift subscription. And my bestie gives me a crapload of magazines that her grandma subscribes to. I appreciate grandma's free Vogue mags.

7. If you could have any special talent what would it be? Contortionist. Seriously though, I'm the least flexible person I know. Which is sad because I've always wanted to be a gymnast. Imagine realizing at a young age that you would be too tall to accomplish your dreams. Cry with me, internet.

8. What is your favorite breakfast food? CHEESE DANISH. Not a food, I realize.

9. What is your dream job? Being a regular on SNL. Kristen Wiig changed my life, y'all. She's so talented and it is absolutely inspiring.

10. What is your guilty pleasure? PBR. Tall cans. I think I just won at life.

Now, for the tagging. Because I've seen a lot of posts of this type lately, I will spare some of you and only tag two of you: Kathrin of Shop.School.Sleep & Emily of Nerd Love 101.

11 comments:

  1. TALL TWINS! I also modeled briefly. It was nightmare. And I'm glad we share the same thoughts on birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguins are definitely not birds, they can't fly. Only the ones that can fly are evil! You should see the pigeons in Chicago - fearless. They'll eat your face. I'm a Bears fan, but actually the Chargers are second! (I was close with Nate Kaeding in college. Damn his injury last year. Go Hawkeyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "PBR. Tall cans. I think I just won at life."

    You definitely just won at my life. Although I'll sub Coors Light, tall cans. DEUCES.

    Let's go on vacation outside of North America. I've only been to Mexico and Canada. Not impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, are we long lost sisters or something?? I'm also 5'11", I have an irrational FEAR of birds, I don't eat any seafood (AT ALL), I love football, I have only travelled within Canada and USA, I can't live without chapstick (but other makeup wouldn't be missed), AND I love to look awesome, but it's gotta be on a budget!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh how I hate birds.

    And I put chapstick on every other minute!

    Love the picture of you with your sisters. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ASS! Lol you tagged Kathrin so it's the same thing ;)

    I'm telling you, come to Mexico with us in January! All-inclusive and cheap! It's so pretty there! No birds, I promise! OK i can't confirm that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i... am not tall. 5'2 doesnt do you any good except get yourself id'd at the movie theater.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a diet dr. pepper whore!!! I just can't stop...I drink 3 a day...I know...I am going to die!!! And I have only been to Mexico outside of the US too....yes...so much to do and see! Happy weekend, lovely!!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear you with the birds, and Chelsea apparently is writing another book?! At least she tweeted that today. lol And hehe, yes, you're tall...I saw that. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo much in common. I hate birds too, except penguins! They are super cute and can’t fly. A bird that can’t fly is a-ok in my book! They are my favorite animal. So when I’m there can I hold one too? I’m 6’0, I love Chuck, and no seafood for me either. And then there are the differences. I never, ever could have been a model and I subscribe to a ton of magazines. I live in the dark ages! You and your sisters are all sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Chuck and Laughlin, too! We have a lot in common, other than the whole height issue... haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...