Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Meet Cousin Snookie!

I forced my little sister to write a post. Meet her smelly dog, Snookie, aka Cookie, aka poopface. I don't know why but I like picking on this little creature more than anything.

Sister Brooke and her creature.
My sister Tiffany always writes about her crazy cat "Jmeoww" so now it is my turn to tell you about my adorable baby girl, "Snookie." On April 18, 2010 I talked my mom into going to "look" at a yorkie because I've always wanted one and my coworker called me about a lady selling them. I was super excited & I knew i had to get her but i had to find a way of talking my mom into letting me get her because my one my dad would be pissed and two we told my dad we were going to "run errands." When we got to the house to look at the yorkie, we both instantly fell in love. She was adorable and she loved being scratched on her tummy. It wasn't hard talking my mom into getting her because she was so freaking adorable. When we got home i was so nervous to walk into the door because i knew how pissed my dad would get. Well he was but we knew he would get over it, which eventually he got over it because he couldn't help falling in love with the puppy either. Her name when i got her was "Maddie" but I didn't like it so i decided to change it to "Snookie." now you may ask why I decided to name her that but i honestly couldn't tell you. Some people say "oh, you named your dog after jersey shore?" but really that name just came to me.

When i first got her i had the intentions to crate train and train her to be the perfect well behaved dog i have always wanted. That didn't happen. I spoiled her from the beginning and i couldn't stand the horrible crying she did at night from crate training so of course she slept with me. I also never trained her because i didn't put the time or effort in and now she is a complete MONSTER. She barks and growls at you like a big dog would but is such scaredy cat when it comes to interacting with you or other dogs. its quite hilarious. I wouldn't be the same without her. She wakes me up with kisses in the morning. She barks at me if i ignore her or until she gets a walk when she thinks she is getting a walk but really i wasn't planning on it. She is kinda smelly. But not too bad since i shaved her. Best decision ever. She has her certain toys she is crazy about like her cow or lamb chop. Snookie does this one play technique we call "Ferdinan the bull." She goes to the bathroom on the concrete instead of the grass because she is a lazy dog. She has plenty of nicknames and but I mainly call her my poopface or Snook. I could go on and on telling you about her but ill end my story with unforgettable memories i have made with my baby girl:

1. When i first got her, I decided to give her a walk around the block to get her adapted to the leash. I was walking around the block and out of NOWHERE these two mean dogs try to attack my puppy. I instantly freak out and scoop her up in my arms and start running and screaming home. While i was running away, the two mean dogs were still trying to get her by chasing me back to the house. it was so frightening at the time, but when i look back at this time i find myself laughing about it. <--- Tiffany note: This was seriously one of the funniest things I've ever experienced. I'm an asshole.

2. Last summer our family went to Laughlin for the River Regatta. We decided the dogs would be fine left in the house with people checking on them from time to time. That didn't go as planned because my adorable little dog decided to runaway. I feel like she only did this because she was mad at me for leaving her. When we got done with the river regatta my mom checked her phone and she had a voicemail from one of the neighbors informing us that snookie got out. I instantly was a emotional wreck and i wanted to go home. and thats what we did. My dad flew us home that day from Laughlin, not literally but he got us home faster than he has ever did. Everything turned out to be okay and i was just glad to be home with my snookie. In time, tiffany made fun of me saying i acted like Ron Burgundy from Anchorman when he lost his dog Baxter and i legitimately did.

3. I like to take Snookie on hikes with me. She does really well at hikes and sometimes i take her off of the leash. This time we were hiking along the trail and we noticed Snookie wasn't trailing along with us anymore and we look back and she is rolling around like crazy. When we get up to her we realized she had rolled in some sort of animal shit. Well let me tell you that was a fun hike back to the car and car ride home…NOT!

4.  I decided to buy a basket for my beach cruiser to take her to the beach with me. It was a great idea except for the two times Snookie tried committing suicide. You may ask why did she try doing that? i still don't know why but while we were cruising along the boardwalk the retard she is jumps out of the basket. She didn't only do this once, she did it twice. I was in shock when did it so she just hung for a second till i could get myself together and help her. it was quite embarrassing but i think after two times she learned her lesson.

Look how innocent she was!
Queen of the hike!
Snooke being the monster she is. Godzilla.

10 comments:

  1. ohmygah! she is so cute, I love the basket :) crazy dog mom here, so I feel your sentiment with spoiling her! Nice to meet you and Snookie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww I want to squeeze her. She reminds me of Sharks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally experienced the gang of mean dogs and holding my pup high above my head and kicking my legs while running like a court jester. that was years ago and I'm still not over it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snookie needs to date my brother's dog, Baxter. And somehow make babies. Somehow.

    Baxter has also been in gang fights (aka attacked by bigger dogs) so they would most definitely have something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snookie and JMeoww? I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to! She is the cutest thing ever, and I totally hear you on the bike thing - my roommate's dog used to jump out of the purse she carried him in, so he would just hang there from his harness. Doggie suicide attempt.
    And yes Tiffany, you are an asshole, but I was dying laughing reading it, so I guess that makes me one too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I've never had a dog. I've thought about it a couple of times.


    I don't know. Snookie and JMeoww might have me convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is it with the Golota women and their boobs? Geeze when did your boobs get so big? I thought you were the twin with the butt?! I probably sound like a huge lesbian right now...

    Anyways, yay Snookie! She seems much more friendly than JMEOWWWWWW (with however many damn w's there are ;).

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the whole.. "tried to commit suicide" that I am still dying over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Animal enablers! I know...I am too. My dog Barney(RIP) used to chase the mail man, he also used to escape frequently and when not chasing the mail man, he'd jog to the scary busy street and me being the great mama(enabler) I am, I'd follow him to make sure he'd be okay, I'd call his name, he'd just turn and look at me and keep going, like a punk! But he was adorable.I also let him sleep with me even though I was allergic to his hair or dander or whatever (he was a Sharpei) he also took up the whole bed with his 60 pound fat body. Oh and he had his own pillow to hump. Hey, if he's going to hump a pillow, I want him to be responsible and use the same one.

    I think Snookie is super cute, she also looks lovely in purples and pinks. Your stories were both sweet and funny.

    YOu have to check out this website. http://dog-shaming.com/

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...