Another fun fact about things I did not do this summer: I did not watch Shark Week. I can not do such a thing. No, I'm not afraid of sharks. I'm afraid of bad science and inaccurate information so I just don't watch. It's better for my blood pressure and for everyone around me.
Anyways, when my fellow animal-lover friend showed me this bracelet during one of our etsy spirals, I wanted it immediately. And you probably want one too. So here is your chance to win a gorgeous shark tooth wrap bracelet (black wrap & green gem) from SunKissed Sisters. These California girls create beautiful pieces inspired by the beach and nature, and this wrap would make a perfect addition to your arm party!
![]() |
| Sharks can have up to 30,000 teeth in their lifetime, because broken/old teeth are immediately replaced with ones from the back rows of teeth. You learn things on my blog, yes you do. |
My number one rule of this contest: You have to promise me that you won't hate sharks. I realize that is not something that rafflecopter can moderate. However, sharks are really fucking cool and they face a multitude of problems in the ocean, all of them caused by humans. So pick up your trash, and eat sustainable seafood. Or don't eat seafood at all because it's disgusting.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

I love it. I need it.
ReplyDeleteI freaking love sharks. I didn't get to watch shark week either this year. we don't have t.v. but totally love those guys.
fish are friends, not food.
OMG, Nolan would FREAK if I won this (and so would I). We are huge shark fans in our house! All sea life really, but sharks are the current obsession. He recently learned about shark fin soup and wants to save them all. And no seafood either :)
ReplyDeletei admit i didn't go to the beach either this summer we went riding bikes on the beach but i did not get in, i didn't bring a towel to lay out on and soak up the sun's rays.
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch shark week for the very reason of they scare the shit out of me. So teeth on a bracelet makes me happy.
ReplyDeletegreat giveaway! i cant believe I wasnt following your blog - i totally thought I was! fixed it tho! XO
ReplyDeleteOoh, cute.
ReplyDelete