Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two conversations with a case of the Mondays.

Number one: Trying to get some new flea medications for the meoww. Before I lose my mind again.

Me: Hi, I'd like to see if I can come in to pick up some new flea medication.
Vet asst: Yes.
Me: Okay. What kinds do you have, or do you have any recommendations? I bought some from petco but I don't think it worked right.
VA: Yea we have some.
Me: Is it frontline, or something else?
VA: Yea.
Me: Is there anything else I should try? I'm still finding fleas on her.
VA: You could do that.
Me: So can I come in this afternoon to pick something up?
VA: I'm not understanding what you said.

And then my head exploded.

Number two: Trying to coordinate responsibilities for a baby shower, which is becoming quite overdramatic. Over gchat:
Me: Hi, I saw that you called me but I'm in the office. Do you have time to chat on here for a bit?
Other shower planner: Yes.
Me: Okay, well did you get my email?
OSP: Yes.
Me: Alright, well does that sound okay to you?
OSP: That's what I wanted to chat about.
OH MY GOD ARE WE NOT CHATTING RIGHT NOW?
Me: So you prefer to have me call you later then? I can't until this evening because I'm in the office.
OSP: I can chat whenever.

I quit.

9 comments:

  1. just readint this made me grimace at my computer screen and my hand actually went up... you poor thing! those kind of convos are the most frusterating and especially on a monday! keep your head up chick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's when I start punching people in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your post, I needed to read Dusty's post on Anger Management.

    Conversation that happened on my Monday.
    Scene: Singing in the shower
    Andy: "Something is seriously wrong with you."
    Me: "YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT I CAN SING IN KOREAN AND YOU CAN'T!"

    One guess what song I was singing along to on the radio. AND GO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg my head actually would explode. For real. Your patience amazes me, I would have snapped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhahaha!!! Why are we all having this kind of day/week? Is it a full moon this week? People have fallen off their freakin' rockers lately...

    ReplyDelete
  6. People have lost their damn minds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHA. Oh my gosh! I would have flipped. That kind of crap sends me over the edge. I worked at a call center for 6 months and was constantly amazed at how utterly brain dead so many people are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm already exploding...what the heck?!! Really. :( But...I had to laugh a little...sorry. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I said this at brunch, or else I thought I did but I was drunk and forgot. Try getting her groomed with a flea dip and bomb your house while she’s there (one bomb in every room), then do a flea treatment two weeks after her flea bath. That worked with our cat after a few attempts. And seriously? Idiot VA! I’m having some ridiculous issues with my OSP for my sister’s shower this weekend. Same kind of lack of communication. I asked how many people have RSVP’d. She said, “Well, I don’t have the number in front of me, but it’s in the twenties.” I said, “Ok, closer to 21 or 29?” She said, “Like I said, I don’t have the number in front of me.” Well get it in front of you or we might not have enough food! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

We just became best friends.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...